Project Organisational Structure
The members of the project are situated within the Institute for Informations Engineering and Security (IES) and the Institute for Biomedical Engineering (BMT) of the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien.
The project itself is situated, managed and controlled within the Institute for Information Engineering and Security (IES). Within the R&D landscape of UAS Technikum Wien this project is part of the research focus eHealth. The team members are:
- Philipp Urbauer, MSc. - Project Supervisor
- FH-Prof. DI Alexander Mense - Project Controlling
- FH-Prof. DI Dr. Stefan Sauermann - Network management & Dissemination
- Mathias Forjan, Msc. - Researcher
- Matthias Frohner, MSc. - Researcher
- Juliane Herzog, MSc. - Researcher
- DI (FH) Birgit Pohn, MSc. - Researcher
Furthermore an international experts network comprising project partners from different institutions, countries, cultures and different backgrounds within the area of eHealth is developed. The extension of project partner/organisations fitting in the focused topic eHealth is targeted.
A very important aim of eHL is the improvement of the academic courses on the UAS Technikum Wien. Therefore a special focus on the sucessful integration of students from different Bachelor´s and Master´s degree programmes is laid. This could reach from taking place in form of participations on the projects survey to writing Bachelor´s or Master´s theses.